Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box stuck on starting up page

Hello, my TiVo box is stuck on the Starting Up page.  I have rebooted it several times, and all the connections are fine. I have service on my other two boxes.

I tried to test the service in my area..that wasn’t working.

I tried to call the helpline..they did a remote test, and said the box was offline..I called back for further help and was told the callcentre was closed. (on a Saturday lunchtime)

They sent me a text to a link for help, the link also wasn’t working. So like my TiVo box, I am also stuck..my postcode is Glasgow G61.

Can someone please contact me? 
Many Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box stuck on starting up page

Sorry to say, this is primarily a user forum - VM staff do respond to posts, but it's not quick at the moment so we can't replace contact with VM Faults staff.

If your box is offline as you describe, I'm afraid you're going to have to persist with calling TV Faults. Sometimes the automated system attempts a remote fix and you then have to callback 10minutes later when that fix has failed..

If you're still stuck, VM staff are currently taking anything from a few days to a week to respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box stuck on starting up page

An hour on hold, and then some remote sorcery, and I’m all fixed! 

0 Kudos