Menu
Chelle1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV

Can I keep Sky TV with my package with you? What would this mean e.g could I drop the tv part if package, would there be a reductiin in cost?  Alternatively could I have Virgin TV set up on another TV. Thanks

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV

You can certainly remove VM TV from your package and get a deal from Sky for their TV supply. How much that would reduce your monthly bill due to VM is unknown as only you know the details - but if its just BB you want from VM - the standard monthly price for the services are M100=£ 44/mo, M200 = £50/mo etc. Then a few quid extra if you want the VM home phone package too.

You can also get several additional TV connections for other rooms in your house from VM - the costs of those will depend on how many, whether you want Tivo or V6 and what channels you get.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Chelle1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. My package is £37 for tv, broadband, phone and sim card 15 gb.  So hust having broadband is more expensive. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's just how it usually works. Looks as if you are still in the "new customer discount" contract, period?

If so it will go up to the standard rate for that package when that period ends. Changing packages usually starts a new contract. You can see what that price is on the "shop" website or look at you contract.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I don't know what your reasons are for wanting Sky rather than Virgin, for your TV, but another option would be to drop your TV bundle down to Mixit.

Again, only C/S directly would be able to give you comparative costs - which if you're still within your minimum contractual term may not be straightforward.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos