Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV updating issue

TV message saying updating digital TV service can take few minutes. It's now been all morning and still nothing. It's stuck on 2 out of 3 updates. Telling me not to turn off. I've tried all wires and they're ok, I have tried to reset but same message coming on screen and blue light on box. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV updating issue

Hi.
Send me a pm with postcode, account number and area code if you know this and I will look into it for you.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV updating issue

Hi I’m Chris a Virgin media Tech

Could you please private message me your account number as well as address or your VM landline number. You can access my private messaging by hovering over my name. I can then run some diagnostics on your equipment and see further into your issue.

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.                                                                                                         

If you would like to learn more about receiving £50 of your bill please private message me.

Kind Regards          

Chris VMTech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos