Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV stuttering

We have to keep resetting the box which very temporarily fixes the issue but then gradually gets worse again - the menus are slow to respond, the picture is very jerky & sometimes lose the channels completely.  We’ve run the tests multiple times which just says that there’s a fault, then tried switching cables, switching ports, rebooting...

I’ve tried calling the contact centre but after going through options, was told that all call centres are closed! Please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV stuttering

Still no further forward with this - I’ve been trying to contact VM for days now with absolutely no success. 

please can someone from VM contact me to resolve this? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Current response times from VM staff on here are upto a week from first posting. If the automated service has said there is a fault, I'd suggest that persisting with 150 is the best way forward.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon, 

Welcome to the forums, thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had this issue with your TV services. 

I have looked into this for you, I can't see any know issues listed with your set top box. Have you tried an alternative HDMI cable? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

yes, I’ve tried changing cables, checking ports, rebooting...still makes no difference.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

I've had a look into your account and can see a few errors on the box, therefore I have booked the next available engineer visit we have. 

The details of this can be found on your online account and if it doesn't suit then you can re book from there 

You'll also need to ensure somebody over the age of 18 is in the property at the time. 

Do keep us posted with how the visit goes 

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos