Menu
zeefour
Dialled in
Message 221 of 302
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV pixelation issue

Had this for over 3 weeks now and today is currently on every channel and worse than it's ever been (in my case the V6 box) Would post a picture (as on pinned thread) but basically it's just as bad as my pic on that!
0 Kudos
james1947
On our wavelength
Message 222 of 302
Flag for a moderator

picture pixelating on channels

had this pixelating problem on channels i pay for,have rang the help line twice and the animated voice says there is a fault and need to restart my box so i press the button on the phone to ok this and wait then my phone says the other caller has cleared the telephone line and i wait and i wait and i wait nothing happens so go on line and sign in and try to run a test on the tv and the page comes up saying this service is not working. any ideas would be helpful especially some one from virgin them selves
0 Kudos
EmmaT1
Settling in
Message 223 of 302
Flag for a moderator

getting worse ☹ bbc1, bbc2hd, itv, 4hd, itv+1, itv2, itv4, itvbe, gold hd, comedycent, challenge, c4+1, cbsreality, horror, chan5hd, fox, londonlive, itv3+1, itv4+1, chall+1, paramount, 

Couldn't be bothered to trawl through any more than that. Some channels aren't even available at all. Some if them are just a few lines of pixellatio and some are the whole screen. 

Think I have a TiVo box

SE13 Lewisham area

Was also told we would be getting 25%reduction on our bill and that's not happened. Service is now unacceptable. Time to leave!

0 Kudos
Boster
Tuning in
Message 224 of 302
Flag for a moderator

pixalation

Hi All My TV has been pixelating for some time now I thought it was tv as it was about 10 years old so I bought a new one still have the same problem there are times it is ok and others you can hardly see the picture.
0 Kudos
Parsloes
Dialled in
Message 225 of 302
Flag for a moderator

Re: pixalation

Most of my channels are fine, but the Smithsonian Channel is pixellating really badly, with loss of audio constantly for a second or two at a time. It's such a shame, as their docus are so interesting. Can nothing be done to fix this?
0 Kudos
Parsloes
Dialled in
Message 226 of 302
Flag for a moderator

As I've said on the other pixellation thread, I have so many channels that are totally unwatchable now.  I've been told it's a problem in my house!  But if I can get some channels OK, how can that be?  And now I have to wait until Monday for an engineer to come out to me.  Grr.

Is no-one getting any resolution to this problem??

0 Kudos
Parsloes
Dialled in
Message 227 of 302
Flag for a moderator

Aha - all of a sudden, it all seems to be fixed!  Smiley Happy  For the moment anyway.

So why was I told it was a problem in my house??  Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
esseepee
On our wavelength
Message 228 of 302
Flag for a moderator

After a couple of weeks with no pixilation it’s back again tonight....BBC1 HD Antiques roadshow...Virgin V6 Box in Huddersfield.......long sigh

0 Kudos
zeefour
Dialled in
Message 229 of 302
Flag for a moderator

Been happening again on BBC1 (HD) today. This has been going on for over a month now. It would be good if Virgin would respond to this and at a minimum, explain what's going on and when they expect it to be sorted...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 230 of 302
Flag for a moderator

Hello zeefour

Sorry to hear this has been happening for over a month now 

Would you like me to have a look into this for you

Let me know, As I will need to get account access by a Private Message first 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos