Menu
KEVP1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV pixelating and freezing

Got a TIVO box picture keeps pixelating and freezing. Checked all cables, completed restart etc etc Just spent 1 hour 9 minutes and 32 seconds on hold - call got terminated aaaggghhhh Just want an upgraded box as other boxes work fine in house !!!! Help if someone else has a solution 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV pixelating and freezing

pixellating pictures are often indicative of a signal fault. One reboot is always a good idea, but if the fault returns, the underlying cause needs fixing.

If you've got 2 boxes in your home, please try swapping them round. That should prove the problem either to the box or your internal cabling.

Then you can call VM Faults who can task an engineer visit or replace the box, as appropriate.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
KEVP1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for the reply japitts - I have tried everything you suggested and no luck. Now need to get hold of the faults team - does anyone have a different number for them ?
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos