Menu
mabs
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV picture keeps breaking up

Dear Virgin media, 

my TV picture keeps breaking up for the last week. This is happening on HD and UHD channels. Can you help with this please?

Many thanks

Mabs 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV picture keeps breaking up

Picture breakup & pixellation on live TV is often a symptom of a signal problem. Reboot your box once as a precaution, if it continues - you need to treat it as a fault.

Call 0800 5610061 to make sure there's no known issues in your area - if not, then you're best calling Virgin TV Faults to report your issue. 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone, follow the prompts for "I have a fault with my TV service".

You're likely to need an engineer visit.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
mabs
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have tried ringing but after holding on for 4 5minutes I cant get through. The automated service says there is a fault in my area but not clear if it is the cause of the TV issues 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does the automated service give a description of the fault or its expected symptoms?

Otherwise I can only suggest calling again, and being persistent. Wait times do vary at the moment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos