Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV looses connection

Hi a few weeks ago I was upgraded to the latest tv box ( virgins Own not tiro ) it worked fine whilst the engineer was here, but since then it keeps crashing or visuals lock up and sound is fine, won't change channel and throws up connection errors. I think the problem is that engineer did not connect box via cable to the hub he only put it on wifi and our wifi has always been rubbish. my question is how do I get an engineer back, as I have tried every a avenue to speak to virgin but can not get hold of anybody to book an appointment thanks in advance Ray.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV looses connection

If you want an Ethernet connection to the hub you will have to do it yourself, this is not a service virgin offer, you could take a look at home plugs

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TL-PA4010KIT-Powerline-Configuration-Required-UK/dp/B01BECPIMC/ref=mp_s_a_1...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV looses connection

Hi Thank you for your reply, Virgin do fit ethernet cables on their latest tv box my problem was getting hold of them to book an appointment, all now booked kind regards Ray.

0 Kudos