Menu
LindaB0912
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV in bedroom

I am new to community and though there would be lots of TV experts here to help.

So I have a Tivo box in the lounge and TV On the Go (whihc I have never used yet), my TV package includes Sky Sports for the lad.

My dilemma and question is this.

My son wants to watch football in the bedroom, am I better having an additional box fitted directly to his TV at £6.50/month and £50 connection fee or taking the advantage of TV On the Go and asking him to view via his laptop.

If the latter is the better option, can I still watch anything else in the lounge?

Sorry probably a very simple question I should know the answer to.

Over to you guys and thank you for reading.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV in bedroom

Whatever someone is doing on the TV Go app, has no impact on what you can do with your TiVo/V6 - apart from being linked to the same TV package, the two are entirely separate.

As to whether you'd prefer your lad to be using a tablet or have an additional TV box to himself, that depends on your circumstances really... do you want your son to have the extra TV box? Who's going to be paying for it? Do you trust your lad to switch the box off at night? etc etc etc

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos