Menu
Anjitet78
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV has some pixelated channels

For some weeks now we have had problems with pixelated channels - always all the BBC channels and they don't record well either.

The twice I have rang virgin media in the last 4 weeks they have been of no help whatsoever.

I have just hear that it could be the signal needs boosting by an engineer?

if we don't get this sorted soon then I will be moving our business elsewhere.

programmes such as sport for my husband and strictly come dancing have been pretty much ruined by this for about 4 weeks now.

Anybody had a useful resolution to this issue?

many thanks

Angie

0 Kudos
metalbum
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV has some pixelated channels

We've had the occasional small pixelation glitch for a few weeks - maybe once or twice an evening on various channels. Then last night around midnight it all went to hell and every channel was unwatchable (see other threads on this topic). Seems to be back to "normal" today. If I had to guess I would wonder if VM were performing some kind of maintenance work - starting at 00:00 - that involved reducing signal strength across the board?!?! Certainly seems to have affected people from a wide spread of locations. If this was a scheduled and predictable service disruption, then VM have done us no favours by just going ahead without notifying their paying clients.

Nick, Area 22 (Slough)