Menu
SteelOwen
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV error code 7400

Hello I have this error code and I have  been unable to get in contact with an actual person to try and fix it and when the automated lady said I would be directed to someone I was just cut off. 

I can only assume the call centre is not open, I am able to watch 3  channels but everything else I cannot access. Any help to solve this would be helpful, thanks.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV error code 7400

Hi SteelOwen,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear you've got a TV error code.I'm unsure whether you're still seeing that code and if you are, can you tell us more about the TV box such as whether it was previously working but now you're seeing that error code? If you've recently installed it, did you follow the activation instructions that came with the box?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
SteelOwen
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello, when i first got the box and my router I set everything up and the tv was not functioning correctly at that time either. I wasn't going to watch it in the immediate future so i left it to one side for the time being as my internet was fine. I followed the instructions when i set up, got a text through for my wi-fi etc so not sure why the tv is not working correctly.

thanks.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SteelOwen,

error 7400 usually means the box hasn't been activated.

Try rebooting the V6 please. If that doesn't work then you need to phone to get your box activated. 0800 953 9500. Best to call at 8:00am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos