Menu
bishthefish
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV channels pixelation

Been having lots of problems with pixelation on lots of TV channels. Worse on HD channels, but still present on SD channels. Have been on to customers services and they said they had rebooted everything to get sort the problem - to no avail. No issues with internet and TV itself is fine as no problem from Amazon Fire stick or Chromecast.

Really want this sorted but don't have 30 minutes to wait on hold to get through to a call handler. Any help gratefully received.  If I can't get it sorted, I'm off to Sky.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV channels pixelation

If you've rebooted your box once, pixellated & broken pictures means there is an underlying fault somewhere that is causing poor TV signal. If you're able to identify any specific channels (including HD/SD) that are affected, it may help identify clusters of channels that are on the same broadcast frequency.

But you will probably end up reporting it to VM for them to investigate. Either by calling as you have done, or waiting on here for forum staff to respond. As much as the call queues are frustrating, I suppose it depends how much you want your fault reported & investigated.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks