Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV channels pixelated.

I am having issues with the TV picture pixelated on quite a few channels. I have restarted the box numerous times problems still persists and all cables look ok.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV channels pixelated.

Pixellation & picture breakup means you have a fault that's causing poor TV signal. If this is a known issue, it should be listed on the status line 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported....

If you can identify any specific channels (including SD/HD) that are affected, this may help narrow down the fault - but the end result will be that you need to call Virgin to report your fault.

150 from a VM landline, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone, and follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV channels pixelated.

Good Morning bowman104,

Thanks for you post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to been experiencing pixelation issues on the set top box

Can you please advise me if you're still experiencing pixelation on the TV channels?

If so, do you experience this just on Live TV, but does this also happen on streaming services and recordings also?

Can you also tell me if you've been subjected to any outages in your local area that may have been causing this issue?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos