Menu
L_ox
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV boxes have died

Hi

I've tried to contact virgin for weeks now with no luck.  My 2 tv boxes have died and I've tried to reset the boxes but they are not working,  my broadband light is also orange and not white and keeps cutting on and off and I've reset it so many times too.  Can someone please help to either send and engineer out or send new boxes and router out and I can send the old ones away back and hub.  Can anyone please help and I've cause my tv services are down I'm paying the same money each month for no service.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV boxes have died

Hello L_ox

Sorry you have had to post this on our forums but thanks for letting us know about the issue with your services.

How are things looking now?

Let me know if this has been sorted. If, not then I can look at getting an engineer booked if needed

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
L_ox
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 2 new boxes were sent out instead of 1 so the dead box and one of the other new boxes are on way back today.  I never seemed to get a new control with my V6 box and I have one of the old TiVo remote controls the huge one where all the buttons have faded.  I don't know if virgin can send out a new control for the new V6 box at all?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying L_ox

Glad to hear this has been sorted now and the additional boxes are on the way back to us 

Sadly we are not able to order replacement remotes on here 

Just Just send us a text* with a description of your problem to 07533 051809 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime you can download an online remote via this app virg.in/DiscoverTVgo

Gareth_L

0 Kudos