Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV box

I have now been on hold for over 35minutes - this is the 4th time this week.  We have two TV boxes and the 2nd one has not been able to connect for over a month.   This is in line with not having a telephone line for over a week (and took 6 calls to finally get an engineer).    Giving up the will to deal with virgin but with very little other options what can I do.  How does anyone get help with virgin!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV box

Try calling first thing on  a morning at 8am when lines first open. They are least busy then. Also calling after 8pm you will probably find that the call centres are closed.

Have you tried swapping the boxes over to see if it's the box or the signal/line that's causing the problems?

Have you tried signing into Service status at the top of this page and run a test against the TV box?

By doing this VM should be able to send a signal to your box and try to repair it, or maybe even send a replacement box or engineer.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV box

Hi dennisfamily, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear of the problems you have been experiencing with the service. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see you have recently spoken with the team.

Has the issue now been resolved? If not please let me know and we will be able to assist further. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos