Menu
Manoj72
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV box upgrade

I have upgrated my service to bigger bundle sports but I didn't get new tv box and my tv box is old does not work. I am tired of repeated same pre set up replies. My contract is finishing after November still far away from watching sports. Can anyone help me how to replace or upgrade my old tv box not to waste my money. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV box upgrade

Which type of box is it? V6? TiVo 500? Also, what do you mean it isn't working? Does it not turn on? We'll need more details in order to provide the best help & give a proper solution. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You need to call in - on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 or (any other phone) - follow options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" when you should get through to the people who can help you sort it out.

Calling at 08.01 midweek -- is the best time for shortest wait - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits. Took 20’ for me last Wednesday afternoon.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi when you upgraded did you ask for a V6 box as that would have been an ideal time to do it, as changing usually means that you need to negotiate a new agreement and contract, phone and ask for a V6 and see what they say. Regards Micky
0 Kudos