Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV box stuck, upgrade not working

My TV box appears to be upgrading without luck, the box is stuck and flashes white and red continuously. It has been like that for 4 days (I have a newborn so not able to spend ages or have time to phone).

I have restarted it several times without luck. Can someone help to resolve this? The box feels be hot to touch, even when it is switched off.

I cannot watch any tv

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV box stuck, upgrade not working

Just to confirm, if you're saying the box is too hot to touch (and especially if you've got children around), please switch it off at the mains. No amount of TV is is worth an injury.

If you are able to call through to C/S (150 or 0345 4541111) to report this, please do so -  but I have flagged this to VM forum staff.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV box stuck, upgrade not working

Hi Drubio,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear your still having issues with your set top box.

So I can help further I will invite you into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos