Menu
LMM3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV box making lots of noise

My TV box makes a loud whirring sound whether it's in use or in standby. I've only had it a few weeks, and it's been like this from the beginning. I've been having to switch it off when I don't want to use it -- but then it takes a long time to restart. Is it faulty -- should I try to get a replacement?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV box making lots of noise

Hi Yes to both the questions. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
LMM3
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply! How do I request a new one? Online and on the phone, there's no option that allows you to report a faulty box, only faulty service (where an automated voice tells me they're going to shut down my services for testing). I can't see any way to get through to someone about this (customer service line involves extremely long wait times that I've never yet gotten to the end of). Is there a phone number that will get me directly to the installation team?

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LMM3

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of this TV box issue. I can see you've spoke to the team since posting and this should now be resolved.

Please let me know if you get any further issues

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos