Menu
Td77
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV box faulty

Hi, Unfortunately my virgin box stopped working yesterday morning, error message pops up on the screen saying "the box detected a serious issue and it will try to fix it in the next three hours" but nothing happens, I tried to reboot the box a couple of time but nothing works. I can't get through to customer service to book an engineer to repair/replace the box. I can't get any reply on their webchat either. Any ideas? Now I haven't got telly for the bank holiday weekend. Great

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV box faulty

Calling it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 or (any other phone) is still the quickest option.
Calling at 08.00 midweek -- is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits so try again but be patient/persistent

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies may take a bit longer (at the weekends certainly).

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take several days.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.