Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Remote / Home phone

Hi Beth

Thank you very much for your reply. I am sorry to have burdened you with this issue. At the moment our phone line is back so let us hope that it will be permanent this time!

Kind regards.

Richard.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey again,

No problem at all - always glad to help!

I'm happy to hear that your landline service has been restored. If you happen to have any further issues with it, let me know and I'll inform the Area Field Manager.

Enjoy the rest of your day and take care

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hello Beth

I hope you are well.  So sorry to have to trouble you again. The new remote which you kindly organised for us arrived today. On the packaging was a sticker saying for setup help visit virginmedia.com/tivoremotehelp. I've been on this site and it is no help at all! It is more like a sales pitch and unless I'm looking in the wrong area I can't see where it gives any guidance to a 75 year old, non-tech savvy, old git like me! We do have IT experts in the family but my wife and I are still shielding so cannot invite them in to help us. Can you give me a little guidance please?  After the weekend will be fine, or when you have the time - there's no hurry.

Take care. Best regards.

Richard.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, DickH, 

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the remote are you trying to activate it and sync to your boxes? 

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dick,

I think it's a bit fiddly trying to follow the instructions, especially if you're all finger and thumbs like me.

there's a video on You Tube which may help. You can pause it as you go along to follow it.

Setting up remote 

I hope that helps.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos