Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Pixilation

I have had pixilation on my tv for YEARS and have always followed VMs advice and  even changed my tv. IT'S STILL PIXILATING AND AT TIMES IS WORSE! I want a technician out to change the equipment and can't get to speak to a human. Covid or no, VM still have an obligation to provide the service we have contracted for and that isn't happening.  Very unhappy.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: pixelating after engineer visit

No, if anything it's worse. I'm very very unhappy with being unable to talk to a person about this. People are working from home so I should be able to talk to someone.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: pixelating after engineer visit

Hi @Vmk 

One of your posts was replying to an 8month old thread, so I'm assuming you've not had issues all that time and are only now reporting it. I've put your two posts into a new thread to keep them tidy 🙂

Virgin C/S is having a bad spell so far as call queues go, but with a little patience & persistence, you can get through to faults agents - earlier in the day can sometimes be quicker.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Pixilation

Hi Vmk, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service, can you confirm if this was resolved as this has not been mentioned over several months. How often does this happen? Are you able to post an image of the fault? Chris 

0 Kudos