Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Pixelation

Anyone else in SE9 experiencing pixelation. We’ve not had a decent picture since Friday of last week. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Pixelation

Hi Anthony457,

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there.

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave 

I tried the service number. Got a recorded message saying they’re aware of a problem … the same message has been playing since Friday. I need to speak to a real person. At this rate to cancel my subscription 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Anthony457,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Apologies for the delayed response, how has the service been since your post? we can check if there is a fault in the area for you, please click on the link here virg.in/service 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If anything, it’s worse. We have been promised it will be fixed by August 27. If it isn’t , I’m cancelling!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying and for the update, Anthony457. do keep us posted on the 27th

0 Kudos