Menu
alex70
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Picture Pixilating

Further to my earlier post this evening. I watched the second half of the football match in my main room which has a V6 box whilst I watched the first half in my study room which has the old box.  The picture in the main room where the cable comes into was perfect and there was no break down of the picture whilst on the older style box the picture was continuously breaking down. The main room has a Virgin signal booster which I assumed boosted the signal to both televisions but perhaps not and the other box presumably requires a signal booster also. Perhaps one of your engineers could confirm if this is so.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Picture Pixilating

Hi Alex,

could you try swapping the boxes over to check if it's a box or signal issue?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
alex70
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I will give it a try at the weekend.

0 Kudos
alex70
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have watched sport today in HD and it has been faultless on the tv which for the last two weeks has been pixelating. I have done nothing more and everything is as it was before I complained.  Suddenly after having posted here and contacted their executive team by e-mail my HD reception is faultless again. This is the second time this has happened so obviously it is something Virgin Media has within its control but they never tell you what the problem was. Ironically they told me at one time that the cable to my house needed renewing immediately which would have entailed digging up my artificial grass lawn which cost a fortune. This has proved to be rubbish and makes you wonder about the competence of their engineers. Anyhow my picture will probably be fine someone does something to destroy the picture again and the whole sequence will start again.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My apologies for the TV issues alex70 but I am glad everything is sorted.

Do keep us posted should you need any assistance in the future.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos