Menu
Gooners21
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV ISSUES Driving me Crazy !

Hello 

Please can anyone help 

I keep having to change my TV  settings (Contrast Colour ETC) when watching Virgin Media 

I have changed my TV twice over this.  

Virgin Media customer Service is shambles no one seems to help and refuse for an engineer or the box be swapped 

Please HELP ! 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV ISSUES Driving me Crazy !

Sorry, I'm not entirely clear what the problem is - perhaps others can and I'm missing something.

Are you saying that you need to change your TV colour balance/sharpness etc frequently, and you're suggesting there's a fault with your VM TV box that's causing this?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV ISSUES Driving me Crazy !

Hey @Gooners21,

I have been able to locate your account and can see that your input levels are a bit lower than they should be. I'm not sure if this has been the cause of the issues that you're having ​​​​​but our system has recommended that we would need to send out an engineer to look into this further.

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about your appointment on your online account and clicking My Account and Order tracking.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos