Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Fault

If you cannot stay on the phone for more than 40mins is there any other way you can get your TV fixed if the on line tests do not works????????????
0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Fault

Hi Chip65,

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

If you tell us the error messages you see, and describe your equipment and what's happening we may be able to help you on the forums.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I suppose I could find a better service provider whilst I am waiting those few days whilst also not be able to cancel my TV preferences..worst service ever while still blaming COVID...win win!!!!
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Like newapollo has mentioned, if you wanted to post details of your fault, then there's a chance someone on here may be able to help. We don't know for certain, but without asking, you never know.

I can see you've posted in the "manage my account section" also (here ), and I've responded to you there 😉

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Chip65,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing a TV fault. I've had a look at your details but cannot find any problems, can you describe what is happening with it so we can help?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos