Menu
katherinehart
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Box

My power cable for the tv has split as isn’t working anymore, i’ve repeatedly tried the live chat and can’t get through and the phones say only an emergency.

Does anyone know exactly what cable the power cable is for the virgin tv box so i can find one elsewhere?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Box

Can I just clarify - are you saying the power-supply lead for your Virgin box (as opposed to your TV) has become damaged?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
katherinehart
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi! yes it’s definitely the power lead for the virgin tv box, tv is a smart one and still watching netflix on it. the power lead has actually split for the tv box so i’m not surprised it’s not working. the red light on the front isn’t on either.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As a possible safety issue, I have escalated this to the VM Forum team for them to pick up and (hopefully) arrange a replacement.

If you've not done so already, please unplug this from the mains as well.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
katherinehart
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

oh thank you! yes good idea i will unplug it now

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi katherinehart, thanks for the message. I will send you a PM to get this looked into for you. Chris

0 Kudos