Menu
simonehawleysab
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

TV Box not received

I have moved address over a week ago, broadband box arrived but no TV box? have called twice, both times assured its on order, have received no email confirmation at all. Im paying for something I don't have?? 

you ring through no one knows what's going on after an hour on hold. It is completely unacceptable.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Box not received

You would receive loss of service, can you confirm when the box was ordered and what timescales were given? ^Chris

0 Kudos
simonehawleysab
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ordered 29/04/20 told me broadband and TV would be here by Thursday only broadband arrived. 
I called you Thursday to complain no TV he told me he’s ordered it apologised said they’d remove amount from my bill but there’s nothing? Told me would be here within a few days but still no tracking info sent and no confirmation email and nothing in order status on my account. I am so frustrated ringing and being on hold for an hour to be fobbed off every time. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Simon, replacements should usually arrive within 3-5 working days, can you let us know if you don't have it by Friday ^CW

0 Kudos
simonehawleysab
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It wasn't a replacement it was never ordered and never received and I think the same has happened again?

its not in my outstanding orders so you haven't actually assisted me in any way.

Can you confirm its been ordered for me or not?

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

We will send you a private message. - Chris 

0 Kudos
simonehawleysab
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

???? Again I’ve received nothing? 

0 Kudos
simonehawleysab
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Almost an hour wait again this morning and apparently its not been ordered again??? then he tells me he's canceling the broadband even though its fine and starting the order again?????? omg after everything!!!
Can someone contact me you DID NOT send me a private message yesterday.
0 Kudos