Menu
sanj008
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TLC HD no longer available?

I've had Virgin Media TV on the Big Bundle which includes mixit TV package since April.

Last week I upgraded to the top tier for sports online but later changed my mind after realising I didn't get sky sports only BT sport. I rang up and they put me back to normal. 

Then yesterday I went to My shows to carry on watching a silly show i like on TLC HD called 90 day fiance and found i couldn't watch it. I checked the channel guide and the channel was greyed out. I've been able to watch this channel since I got Virgin so confused why suddenly its not available.

I know yesterday Virgin Media had some outages yesterday but that seemed to have been resolved by the time I went to watch my show.

Can anyone help me understand why this has happened? 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TLC HD no longer available?

Hello

Have a look at what channels are available on you package, VM gave for free during the first part of lockdown some channels, which are no longer available for free see - https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide

Checking your package the channel is not part of it.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

sanj008
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Miken the channel listing shows its available as a personal pick , what is that?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Customers can add one Personal Pick to their bundle for £10 per month with each subsequent Pick costing £7 per month. Picks can be changed every month.

So the TLC HD comes part of the Entertainment & Livestyle personal pick.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos