Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TIVO box not starting

No TV since yesterday morning.  Tivo box (not tivo6) currently showing as green light on left and then red light on rights - lights are bright.  Every so often all the lights light up and flash and then it does to pale lights - green,red, green on left hand side and on the right red and a blue light.  TV says no signal and sometimes it looks like the box is restarting as you get the restarting screen but nothing else happens.  It keeps going through this loop. I have rebooted, checked all my connections.

Called Virgin and could not get info - only that known issue in area should be sorted 24/8/20.  I queried this as on the telephone line they have had a message on about issues for nearly a week.  Yesterday on service status it said there was an issue which was due to be resolved last night.  Service status now showing as okay. 

Wondering if anyone having same issue, is it a box issue or do we need an engineer. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO box not starting

Good Morning FRJX,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry for the time it's taken to respond to this post

Are you still experiencing issues with the set top box or has this now been resolved? 

I would have to advise that we're currently experiencing an outage which is due to be fixed on 01/09/20 at 14:00

If you experience issues beyond this point, come back to us and we'll see what we can do

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos