Menu
User247
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TIVO Remote control, some buttons not working

The down button on the ring, mute, channel down, record and thumbs down buttons are not working. I have changed the batteries and cleaned the contacts but to no avail. The call centers are closed and message us is not working, so is there another way of getting a replacement?

0 Kudos
Holla13645
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO Remote control, some buttons not working

Hi, 

Can you PM me your accout number and.site id and ill see if we can get a new remote sent through th post to you.

Area field tech 20279 Darren Hollands

Please can you give me a thumbs up if you are happy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

User247
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Darren, Could you please let me know if a replacement remote control has been sent out please.

Thanks

Tim
0 Kudos
Macca10
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Some of the buttons on my Tivo remote have stopped working. Unable to contact Virgin through usual means, is there another way of ordering a replacement ?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Macca10,

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of new remote  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (TV Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos