Menu
jontyhunter
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Supernatural series 15, episodes 19 and 20

are we the only ones having this problem? After 15 series of Supernatural, our TiVo failed to record episode 19 of the final series (shown 18/12, 10pm) and we can not find it in catchup, and may have to buy it for 2.49 from the store. Also, episode 20 that our TiVo did record at 11pm is called ‘the long road home’ which is a documentary, not the actual episode 20 which is called ‘carry on’. Meaning we may have to pay a further 2.49 to watch the real last episode too. Obviously pretty disappointed at that. 

cheekyangus
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Supernatural series 15, episodes 19 and 20

Episode 19 was wrongly not marked as New. Fortunately I notices notices and set it manually to record.

I haven't watched it properly but was the Episode 20 actually what it was labelled as? I skipped through it quickly and it looked like a normal episode with a bit tagged on the end for the cast to thank the fans. I'll have another look though, I'm still playing catch-up.

I don't think there are any 4Music shows on the All4 App, and there are rights reasons for certain things not coming to catch-up. 

Last time I searched the All4 App on VM for Supernatural it said something about it only being available on the All4 website on PC.

Edit

I just looked, looks like it is on All4 website https://www.channel4.com/programmes/supernatural/on-demand/70768-016

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@cheekyangus wrote:

Episode 19 was wrongly not marked as New. Fortunately I notices notices and set it manually to record.

It won't help this instance, but for future reference - if you spot EPG errors such as this, you can drop a short & courteous email to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk with the details. It needs to be situations where the broadcasters website differs from the VM EPG or suchlike, and preferably at least a couple of days before the broadcast slot.

You won't usually get a reply, but the team are good at getting errors resolved - usually within a day or so of them being reported.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
cheekyangus
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It wouldn't have made any difference in this  occasion japitts, I only noticed about 90 minutes before. And you know how often the VM EPG updates.

What the heck is that "notices notices" in my last post? I don't recall seeing that before I pressed Post. Mind you, this forum often does weird things as you are typing, I've seen it as I type and have had to correct them in the past, it doesn't happen elsewhere oddly.

0 Kudos
annbrilee
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I too failed to spot the error by the channel 4 group and now will have to pay for these last two episodes too. Don't like giving VM extra money given pretty high charges in general (although great broadband speed) and terrible customer service. I've had 2 missed appointments for recabling due to a fault and 3rd attempt due tomorrow. Missed half the series anyway as didn't spot the move to 4 music until episode 6 and only recently realised that they hadn't recorded these last 2. Don't know what was wrong with midnight + on E4 in place of interminable repeats really. Still after 15 years need to know how things end. 

0 Kudos