Menu
drumsticks
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Subscribed channels on catch up

Whilst I can watch Tipping Point on ITV as part of my package, if I want to watch it on catch up, says I have subscribe/upgrade. So if I can watch it on the day without upgrading my package, why do I have upgrade to watch it on catch up?        

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Subscribed channels on catch up

Hi drumsticks,

Glancing at Tipping Point on catch up  all the episodes are from UKTV Play as the program is from the W channel and not from ITV.

If you are on the Player package then channel W and it's catch up will not be available to you.

If you use the ITV hub there is only one episode of Tipping Point which is  Tipping Point: Best Ever Finals, which expires in 11 days time. This is the same using Freeview Play on a normal terrestial TV

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
drumsticks
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So whats this channel? If I can watch it when aired as part of my package, then surely I should be able to watch it on catch-up? 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm nowhere near my box so can't check specifics, but CatchUp is for programs aired typically in the past 30days.

Anything else is potentially a Box Set which is only included with TV-XL, MaxIt or Full House.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos