Menu
magnumwhite1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Stuttering audio on live broadcasts

Hi, im having problems with stuttering audio and glitches on live TV broadcasts. On the Virgin UHD channel is the worst and is unusable which is really worrying as ive only just signed upto virgin and was planning on getting further UHD channnels once available which I believe they should be at some point this year.

The stuttering happens even if just connected to the TV in most basic setup and sound outputted via TV speakers (normally I use an external sound system)

Also it doesnt matter whether the V6 settings output PCM or native.

Can anyone advise please? Thanks

0 Kudos
magnumwhite1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stuttering audio on live broadcasts

Ive also tried the V6 box with 2 different TVs, a Samsung LED and LG OLED and the stuttering is the same by the way.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Magnumwhite1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry you've been having some issues with the services lately, this isn't good. 

I've had a look into the back end of things and have booked an engineer visit due to some errors I've noticed. 

You can find the details of the visit via your online account and if the visit does not suit then please re arrange. 

Let us know how the visit goes. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
magnumwhite1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thats brilliant, thanks Emma, very much appreciated, date and time is fine.

Kind regards

Lee

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No worries, I'm sure we'll have it all sorted when we visit 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
magnumwhite1
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma, the technician came round and advised I use the connect app to obtain a wifi booster from yourselves. He said this would be free with my oomph package and I went through the sign up process.

The first pages confirm there is no cost and no change to contract fee but when I get to the final summary page it states my package cost is over £90 when in fact it is £79 so im stuck here as not going to click confirm when its displaying incorrect costs.

Can you advise please?

0 Kudos
magnumwhite1
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma, actually its ok I managed to speak with someone, seemed to be a glitch on the site and the boosters are out of stock so will just have to wait for now, thanks anyway.

0 Kudos