Menu
chidleyeap
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Starzplay

I subscribed to Starzplay two nights ago and it finally processed about 8 hours ago. The subscription is saying 'you are currently subscribed to this channel' in my account, but every show I click on within Starzplay is saying 'upgrade to watch' then taking me to my account details which state the above, that I am already subscribed.

I have tried turning the box off and on but that didn't help.

Any ideas how to fix this? It said it can take up to 4 hours during busy periods but it has been over 36 hours now and I still cant watch anything on it! I received the email from Virgin stating that my bill has been updated with the additional charges for this subscription so I am now paying for it but cant watch any of it!

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Starzplay

The weird thing is, if you go direct instead of through VM, you get instant access on any device for just £4.99 per month... 

0 Kudos
chidleyeap
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Starzplay

I am having exactly the same problem and posted in here about the same time as you did! I have tried to contact virgin through the chat message option but it takes them 4 hours to reply to every message and by the time they get me to the correct department they close for the day so this doesnt get fixed. You then have to start all over again the next day. They also say to only call if its urgent due to vulnerable customers so that option isn't really there. I have also made a complaint that has been ignored. 

All other issues I have had have been fixed right away but on this particular one, the customer service they provide is not good.

Let me know if you get a solution and I will too if I get one 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos