Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Some of our channels are pixely!!

• I've done the usual trying to fix it. Can't speak to anyone and the test won't work either!! Anyone else experiencing the same problem. I'm in Plymouth 
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Some of our channels are pixely!!

Hi Magicmushroom47,

Sorry to see you are having major problems with your TIVO box.

Have you tried signing into Service status at the top of this page? This should show amy major outages in your area and allow you to run a test against the TV box.  By doing this VM should be able to send a signal to your box and try to repair it.

You could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

If the above doesn't work then you need to contact the Faults team. 

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Just out of interest, you say you've "done the usual". What have you done, exactly?

That aside, newapollo's advice to try the status line 0800 5610061 and then call to report your fauilt, is absolutely spot-on.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your responses... I have turned the box off and rebooted. Check all the wires and tried to run the test and it says there's a technical fault on the test! 🙈 I've also phoned the service status number that says there isn't any faults in my area. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Magicmushroom47,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the picture on some channels.

I have had had a look our end and can see some issues with the box, 

So I can help further I will invite you into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos