Menu
pwar71
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports not available

upgraded to sky sports. had email to say its activated, its showing on my account but channels still not active. saturday ordered today monday yet nothing...poor service

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports not available

Hi pwar71, 

You can try and force a channel update using your remote control

Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T> go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

You should also check  the SD channels from 511 onwards in case you haven't paid the extra £7 per month for the HD versions.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
pwar71
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeh done that and it's on. Disappointing it wasn't made clear they would be an extra charge for HD. I'll be cancelling tomorrow.

Thanks for reply

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately it's always been this way with Sky Sports... the advertising is always very carefully worded...

I hope I'm wrong, but when you asked for Sky Sports to be added, they have been. That you didn't ask for HD and haven't been given it, is another argument. So you might be held to a 30day notice period to cancel them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos