Menu
neilhayes75
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports mobile/laptop

I have the full sports package through virgin. Sky and bt. I can watch bt on virgin go but have to go through sky sports using my virgin login detail. Problem is it keeps saying can't access your log in detail try later this has been going on since the football started. I didn't put any sports channels on hold during the lock down and waited 1 hrs 50mins to get through to speak with someone who quite frankly didn't have a clue and the resolution was I will pass it on. Well still nothing. I am paying over £100 a month for services that I am not receiving. Can someone help 

newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports mobile/laptop

Hi neilhayes75,

When you log into the SkySports app, are you making sure that you click on the Sign in with Virgin TV UK icon, then enter your Virgin account email address and password. 

I've noticed on a few mobiles that I've tried that the auto login seems to add a hard space after the email address so check it's not doing that with your login.

Also you should check that you have the latest version of the app installed. 

The current android version of the app is 8.18.4(226) I'm afraid I don't know the ios version number.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
neilhayes75
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have tried all that but still nothing. I have typed my email and password incase that was the issue I have the latest software update on my android galaxy note 9. This still has not resolved the issue. Also get the same when trying to log in through my laptop 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning @neilhayes75 

A very warm welcome to the forums. Thank you for taking the time to post. 

I see that you have been having this issues for sometime, It might be that we need to raise a IT ticket regarding this. 

I am going to drop you a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind Regards 

Zak_M 

0 Kudos