Menu
jowazsop
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Sky one

I have The Trip Greece series in my shows but have to tried to watch it for the last 2 nights and just says unavailable at the moment try again later. I thought we had sky one until the May Bank holiday? Ive reset the box, rebooted, turned off from the mains and all sems fine but just cant access the series even though saying there in my shows. Help please.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky one

Is thisn happening with any other Sky One shows, also please see below for update on the Freebies,

📺We’ve extended the dates our customers can access a selection kids & entertainment channels at no extra cost:

A selection of kids’ TV channels will now be available until – 22 May

Entertainment TV channels will now be available until 1 June

— Virgin Media Corporate (@VirginMediaCorp) April 29, 2020

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
0 Kudos
jowazsop
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I know about the dates it's just I'm getting the unavailable message for the programme when its listed/saved in.my shows. Any help as to why I can't access the programme or anything on sky one? Help appreciated thanks.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi jowazsop, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

We are aware of an issue impacting some of our customer trying to access OnDemand and recorded/myshows content. 

We have received a report to advise this has now been fixed and you should be able to access this part of the service. 

Can you please check if the show is available today? If not from My Shows, is the content available via catchup/OnDemand?

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
jowazsop
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

• Hi Nat, sorry still can't access the show, I've tried to attach 2 screenshots , 1 showing the episodes in my shows and saying subscribed to SD & HD and the 2nd showing programs temporarily unavailable.  Not sure if they've come through. Thanks
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks jowazsop,

I'm not able to locate any details for you, so I've popped you over a private message so I can take a closer look at things. (purple envelope in the top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the late reply, 

I wasn't in the office yesterday- I've raised this now with our back office teams, as we seem to be getting the same issue, 

As soon as I get an update I'll let you know 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
jowazsop
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Great thanks 

0 Kudos
Hetty_R
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi jowazsop, 

We have checked and we're not aware of any issues. 

Would you be able to try again and let us know please? 

Many thanks, 

Hetty 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
jowazsop
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks,

I havent really been looking at any other sky channels just this one. Virgin thinks hete is an ussud though and looking into it. Thanks anyway

0 Kudos