Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky on demand

I tried to watch something which said it was "skyone" on demand, but its stating i need to subscribe? never had this problem before. We have the "full" package

help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky on demand

This one comes up quite often, and perhaps a bit of background explanation may be helpful..

VOD generally falls into one of several types.. 1: CatchUp, this is inclusive on all packages and tends to hold programs for anything between 30days-1year. 2: BoxSets, generally complete series and back catalogues, only included on Full-House/XL/MaxIt - any other tier, and "upgrade to watch", 3 & 4 (not relevant for this query but for reference) - PayPerView (e.g. Virgin Movies/Virgin Store) & subscription services like Netflix, Sky Cinema etc.

If this is a Sky program from within the past 30days, it's probably CatchUp, otherwise could well be boxsets. If you're on Full-House/XL/Maxit, it shouldn't matter and this sounds like a fault... if you're not on either of those, then what the program is, could be important.

What's the specific program you're trying?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos