Menu
Pat1989fitz
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky box office

Why is there no sound for game I booked? I left for a while and now a display issue of ‘there is an issue’

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky box office

Hi there @Pat1989fitz 

Sorry for the delay in response, we've been very busy and doing all we can to help each community member. Sorry to hear that you had some troubles with your Sky Box office purchase. Were you able to watch this event in the end? 

Please let us know if you are still having any TV issues and we'll do our best to help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Pat1989fitz
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, unfortunately I wasn’t able to watch so I’ve requested a refund/credit to my account 

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Pat1989fitz 

Sorry to hear that you weren't able to watch the event in the end, I appreciate this would have been frustrating and inconvenient. Have the team now taken care of this for you? 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Pat1989fitz
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I believe so but shall await to see from the bill if the actual credit has been applied. Thanks for contacting me

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No worries, I'll send you a private message now so that I can check if it's been applied 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

0 Kudos