Menu
WW1948
Dialled in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports

Am I still likely to get my refund or was this just a hoax that you had me filling in the form?

0 Kudos
keithse
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports

Not now I wouldn't have thought - that was covered credits that were being applied monthly to accounts for 3 or 4 months starting from when the Customer applied for the credit and then received a confirmation email of the application.  They are not being applied in retrospect.

The rules/processes around this were defined by Sky as Virgin have to pass nearly all of the charge on to them on a subscriber-by-subscriber basis and only really act as an agent/reseller for Sky for Sky Sports.

Keith

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
WW1948
Dialled in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

So once again my application was ignored is what you are telling me

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

It wasn't a refund, the sports channels sky and BT sport were "paused" when no live sports were being shown you had to apply shortly after suspension, which i did i received an email confirmation within a day, now live sport has resumed the agreement has ended, i fear you may have acted to late.
0 Kudos
WW1948
Dialled in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I too applied but did not receive email as it was done automatically or so I was told

0 Kudos
keithse
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

It was "automatic" once you applied AND received an email to confirm the application had been received and actioned.

I think, from memory, the application page said that you would receive a confirmation email.

Keith

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
WW1948
Dialled in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

What if you didnt get email were you just ignored.Sorry not your fault not being nasty but want to know feel being ignored.Cant change package online and not supposed ring but how else can I do it wish to drop movies but not speed

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi WW1948.

Thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry you've not noticed a reduction in your bill for the sports package. When did you request to pause this? Did you receive a confirmation email?

In regards to removing the movies from your package, you'd need to give our team a call on 150/03454541111 or by text on 07533051809 as we're not able to do package reviews via this forum.

Thank you,

Melissa 

0 Kudos
WW1948
Dialled in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Melissa Thanks for reply.I applied when it came on website.Would say early April.Never got email,but as I dont always check these things I have only just noticed.I suppose I am going to have to be more on the ball.Only started checking this weekend with football coming back

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know. 

You should have received an email confirmation to let you know it had been applied to your account. 

I would be happy to take a look at your account if want. Pop me a private message and I'll take a look.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos