Menu
CLNM
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports deal

So I called up today to get Sky Sports added onto my package as the golf is back on now. 
They have an automated offer on there £21 for the first 12 months I believe it was, which I went ahead with, then it told me what my new monthly payment would be and it didn't sound right so I have now checked on the app and it's saying I will be paying £32.81 for the sports pack. 
Not sure what to do as I can't actually get through to anyone, waited on the phone earlier for it just to hang up on me after 20mins

0 Kudos
mg4518
Just joined
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports deal

I had the same issue.

I got an email last week saying Sky sports was available for £22 p/month for 12 months. I signed up to it a couple of days ago through an automated service on the phone. My Sky Sports hadn't come on so I called up again this morning (again automated) and when I got off the phone I realised they were charging £31.75 p/month.

I spoke to the call centre who denied that I had called two days ago and that there was ever such a deal. They told me to send a screenshot of the email to the webchat service. I can't see how to access this service. Does anyone know?

I got the same email with the deal again yesterday so how can Virgin Media deny that this deal exists?

0 Kudos
CLNM
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports deal

Managed to sort it via text. If you call and then when it says to enter your number for a text back. Did take a while for someone to get back to me but stick with it. 
Just explained I wanted to add SS with HD, they ask for normal details and password. Added the discount for 12 months and HD pretty easy

0 Kudos