Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports Activation

I upgraded to Sky Sports a few days ago yet nothing available as yet. Anyone know how to get this activated. Have tried online message and just got fobbed off with a transfer to another department who should get back to me within 14 hours. Poor service that. Upgrading to the new Superhub, which arrived today but not sure if this issue is linked. Help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports Activation

Upgrades are typically done within 3 hours of it being keyed through, are you maybe checking the HD channels instead of Standard? Can you try channel 513 and see what it says when trying to watch it.

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tried 513 and its not available

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All sorted. Seems to have been linked with the set up of the new Superhub for some reason. Virgin Customer services were terrible today. Seemed to get stuck down the endless 'rabbit hole' that always ends with 'the service is currently closed'.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Do you by any chance have 2 boxes? If so can you check on both to see if it shows at all? If not then there's a chance it hasn't been keyed through, check your email as well to see if an email was sent titled "Thanks for making those changes!"

edit: glad to see it has been fixed, odd that it never worked after a few hours

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos