Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky Premiere not updating

Hi,

I am hoping anyone can help me it's becoming so annoying.

I have Sky Premiere on my plan. There are new premieres every week and yet they do not update on the premieres section on demand so I never know the new ones. I'm having to go on to Sky and Google them and then search for them. They should be showing there and I shouldn't have to do that when we pay the extra for them.

Does anyone have a fix or can help?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Premiere not updating

Hi MrsD2017,

It would be good if Virgin highlighted the new movies in the guide on both the set top boxes program guide and in the On Demand section.

You could look at virgin-tv-edit  which has highlights of the latest programs

There is also a dedicated movies section  virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/movies 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Premiere not updating

Hi Dave,

It's not even that though? The premieres should be showing in the premieres section on demand. The joker was two weeks ago and does not show there still It's not good enough at all. I miss all the premieres because it just shows all the old ones constantly.

I shouldn't have to go to find out what the Premiere is then search for it it's not good enough at all. That's for the new films which we pay a premium for and it needs to be fixed. 

Not your fault Dave, just fed up with it 😞 

0 Kudos