Menu
AndyCom
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky Movies not updating

The latest Sky Movies Premier is not showing any of the September Sky Cinema Premieres. The last one I can see is Blue Story which was 30th Aug. There should have been more in September.

Note - I know the list is in alphabetical order. Also I checked the movies on the Virgin Go App and they appear there, just not on the TV. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

0 Kudos
mjkerr
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Movies not updating

I do not have the App, so I assume it is just a list of films for September and does not provide the actual release date

Channel 401
04 September releases are showing
The Good Liar

Due soon - 

11 September
Le Mans 66

12 September
Don't Let Go

15 September 
Darlin'

18 September 
Terminator : Dark Fate

19 September
Playing With Fire

25 September
Judy

0 Kudos
AndyCom
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike

Thanks for the response, my issue is that I don't see the film "The Good Liar" or "Black and Blue" in the On Demand section of Sky Movies on the V6 box

Thanks

Andy

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi AndyCom,

The Good Liar and Black & Blue are in the On Demand section if you click on Search, however for some reason it isn't listed  under Movies > Sky Cinema (Premieres or All)

Oddly when when performing the search it gives you a choice via the VM Store or Sky Cinema

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
AndyCom
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave

Thanks, that works, does seem strange that it gives you the choice and doesn't show in the Sky Cinema Premieres section.

Thanks

Andy
0 Kudos
AndyCom
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just noticed that the films are now showing in Premiere section. Seems to be maybe a delay between them being on Sky and then appearing in the Virgin Sky Premiere section. Not an issue just frustrating.