Menu
Skytime
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky Cinema add-on

At the end of March I saw that I could add Sky Cinema to my package for 30 days at a time for £21 a month, no commitment beyond the 30 days.  So I decided to do this, knowing I could cancel at any time.  I did this through my TV.  No conditions were displayed on screen, so it is fair to assume these would be the same as I had checked online.  I have since seen from my account online that Sky Cinema has been added to my package, but I cannot see any option to cancel this add-on, as and when I need to.  I don't want to do this yet, but I certainly didn't intend to sign up for this add-on for the remaining duration of my contract.  I have tried to contact VM via phone and via chat, but no success.  Would someone from VM please confirm to me that this a monthly subscription - because that it what I agreed to - and let me know how to cancel it if I need to, as I can see no option to do so online.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Cinema add-on

When you add Premium channels they remain on your account until you give notice to remove them. Minimum subscription is 30 days & you can cancel with 30 days notice. As with removing any channel, you have to either phone or use online chat. There is no online option.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks