Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Cinema Premiers

Just had virgin installed.  I have the full tv package.  When I go to movies on demand and look in the sky premiere section it doesn't show me all the films available, the newest film showing is a star is born (06/09/19). However i know there are far more recent ones (like toy story 4).  I can find them if I use the search function but this is only helps  if you know what is the recently released premiers. Is this a bug, anyone else have same? Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Cinema Premiers

Hi redman0923

Thanks for joining our community and for posting for help. 

Sorry to hear that you've been unable to find certain films you'd like to watch. Just to clarify - you can find them when you search, but they aren't in specific folders, such as premieres? 

Are you still able to search for films and purchase/watch On Demand without issue? 

Let us know and we'll go from there 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie_B

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have exactly the same problem, there is absolutely nothing to denote the daily premiere that sky cinema advertise, the only way is to somehow find out elsewhere what that film is then do a search for it.

As we all pay extra for sky cinema why is the service so inferior to sky, why does the premiere not show up as new every day with some thing saying NEW on it? Virgin media haven't updated the movie premieres page in months, this is simply not acceptable.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky used to publicly list 40 days of premieres at a time online, but that stopped a wee while ago.

Given that, I wouldn't bet against Sky imposing changes on how premieres are highlighted. It's poor either way, I'd agree - but the blame could well be Sky's just as easily as it's Virgin's.

0 Kudos