Menu
MolonLabe
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Cinema On Demand - Titanic - Dialogue Inaudible

So my wife and daughter wanted to watch Titanic last night. It proved impossible as there was no way to hear what anyone was saying, even with the sound turned up to 100 on my LG Smart TV, although the sound effects and music were less compromised.

It's not my TV or the V6 box, nor is it Sky Cinema being streamed versus "live" through Virgin. I have tried various audio settings, and watched a variety of films showing both "live" on Sky Cinema and on demand, Star Wars IV being a case in point. 

It appears to be a particular problem to Titanic, although I appreciate there may be other films similarly affected that I haven't yet discovered. 

I suspect that it is the mix that is wrong at the server end and there is nothing I can do at home. Anyone with any bright ideas?

0 Kudos
spacecowboy831
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Cinema On Demand - Titanic - Dialogue Inaudible

I have had the same problem with this. Titanic poor audio quality through sky cinema on demand.

0 Kudos
MolonLabe
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear it's not just me then!!

I was getting a lot of gyp for ruining their evening...

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello both, 

I have also checked this particular film and having the same issue - I'll ensure that this is raised to the correct department so they can check the feed we're getting from the provider. 

Thanks for letting us know 🙂 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos