Menu
AF29
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Bundle

Hi,

I upgraded my account this morning and added Sky Sports and Cinema but it’s not on my TV yet. I’ve switched box on and off but still nothing. Just wondering when I should expect it to be added please?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Bundle

Hi AF29,

If you ordered over the phone it's usually immediate. If that's the case try rebooting your equipment.

If you upgraded using any other method it can take up to 48 hours as the regrade has to be processed manually.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

To (try to) avoid recourse to a reboot, you can also try following Home > Help & Settings > TV Care. There is then an option for "I'm missing some channels" that will send a refresh hit to your box.

Also make sure that, unless you've opted for the Sky Sports HD channels which attract a £7 supplement, that you're checking Sky Sports SD from 511 upwards (501 are HD). Sky Cinema is in HD as standard.

Otherwise, as per newapollo....

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey AF29,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Many apologies for our delayed response. Sorry to hear that your new channels weren't showing once you upgraded your TV package.

I'm hoping that the channels are now showing for you - as @newapollo advised, if you placed the order online, it can sometimes take a few days before the back office team process the order and activate the channels on your account.

If the channels are still failing to show, give me a shout and I can certainly look into that further for you.

Beth

0 Kudos