Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sky Atlantic

Hi,

Thinking about switching to everything to virgin, already got Internet and phone but tv is with sky, only one thing that is potentially a deal breaker No Sky Atlantic and that been the only place I can watch westword, why o why have virgin not got sky Atlantic?????

Come on virgin, you are missing out

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Atlantic

Hi davsco1973,

It's probably because Sky are asking too much for Sky Atlantic, or they want to keep it for themselves (and NowTV which is Sky) to try and entice customers.

Season 3, episodes 1-8 are available in the Virgin Media store for £17.99 link  Westworld 

Plus you could always get a Now TV stick to watch Sky Atlantic

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

because sky will not let them. Sky want to keep it as an exclusive for just that reason.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

As said... get a NowTV box or stick - mine works fine for Sky Atlantic for the missus and G.O.T. Will need the Sky pass of course.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've read numerous posts where people cancel the Now TV Entertainment pass and keep getting reduced rates for it indefinitely? Not tried it myself though.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I don't know about indefinitely - sounds unlikely - but there have been deals for limited periods of times such as three months. Now TV is no different to VM in that various deals are available at different times, and I can think of a bunch of VM deals off the top of my head, like free upgrade to V6, free TV, free Xbox One, etc. Another example is my Virgin Mobile SIM-only for a year with 2MB is free for a year.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sky Atlantic may be the first UK channel to show Westworld, but it's not the only channel.

SyFy UK broadcast Season 1 and Season 2 back-to-back in weekly double-bills in the run up to Season 3 starting on Sky Atlantic.

Sky's parent company is now the same as SyFy UK, in fact I believe they have merged their UK operations into the same building.

It's possible Season 3 may appear there eventually.

0 Kudos